ODST drop pod (SOEIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wrentawreck

i was wondering if any one had or could let me know where i could find an ODST drop pod file from halo 3 ODST that i could use to make a plastic 1 for a bit of scenery for a diorama :) with internals ? :) about mcfarlane figure size :) ty :)

i was wondering if any one had or could let me know where i could find an ODST drop pod file from halo 3 ODST that i could use to make a plastic 1 for a bit of scenery for a diorama :) with internals ? :) about mcfarlane figure size :) ty :)

I have never seen a pep file of the drop pod probably because it is not the most demanding item here. I suggest that you get tons of reference photos and scratchbuild the drop pod. It basically looks like a coffin with few more details on the surface. I suggest you start withsome hard board and detail it with foams.

I think theres a ODST drop pod toy that you could use for reference. Be pretty cool if someone made a full scale replica of a drop pod

The creator of this thread made this over a year ago... I don't know how it ended up getting bumped, but I'm guessing he's not really looking into this anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back