ODST EVA foam upgrade WIP

Sean Anwalt

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
That's cool. I like the progression shot. Can definitely see some major improvement with each one!

Emp Frosty

Pictures from colossalcon on Saturday. Only got to be there for a few hours but had a pretty good time. The armor came out pretty good except for the belt piece that kept sliding down and the piece I put on the assault rifle to hold it to the back pack fell off pretty early.

Attachments

xXDashIVXx

Pictures from colossalcon on Saturday. Only got to be there for a few hours but had a pretty good time. The armor came out pretty good except for the belt piece that kept sliding down and the piece I put on the assault rifle to hold it to the back pack fell off pretty early.
Hahaha Linda's undersuit is amazing! And it even kindof works...

Badkitty

Well, to be honest, you probably wouldn't have noticed right away unless he had a tray w/ a drink on it or a feather duster.......
OMG how did that guy find that maid outfit in his size??!!! Wow! Love the Nornfang but that undersuit is a little distracting....o_Oo_O

Dirtdives

RXO & Keeper of Con Lists
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
And now.....I'm going to wash my eyes out w/ bleach....;););).......I just don't get the connection though......Don't get me wrong....It's hysterical.....all for the La Cage aux Folles look....The Master Chef I get....Linda the French Maid? And by the way....you'r missing the lace head headpiece.