ODST - Full Armor - Colour Scheme Generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

SquishyShoes

Hey guys (and gals), I found this about a week ago. An old armor generator I had started working on a few months ago. I have spent the last few days working on it and updating it. I have uploaded it to the net and am posting it here in case it is of any use to any on the 405th. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few ODSTs getting around and thought it might be of some use to some one. There are a few things that weren't included and will be included in a next version (if I do one), such as helmet attachments and emblem backgrounds (the emblems are there but not the backgrounds). Any criticism is welcome, except about the emblems as they took too long to make and I'm a little touchy about them. Enjoy.

ODST Scheme Generator

If this is in the wrong spot then could a mod please move it?
Thanks, Squish.

That's really neat! I couldn't get it to work on my browser though, and had to switch to windows explorer. Other than some issues with assigning colors to certain parts everything works fine. Good job

That's really neat! I couldn't get it to work on my browser though, and had to switch to windows explorer. Other than some issues with assigning colors to certain parts everything works fine. Good job
Do you mean some of the dark greys/blacks? On the gauntlets/thighs they don't show up to well, because of how I designed those parts. And after just going back through it there are some really obvious bugs (bad testing) that need fixing, but they are simple just colours, and a few things I forgot to do.
Will fix that up and re-upload.

you cannot change the helmet color.. no bigge though...
Would you like that included? If you guys ask for it I might may a second with helmet attachments, the emblem backgrounds, and other suggestions you have (those two were going to be in it, but I decided not to as it pu too much complication into my menu).
Also Hugh, why didn't it work on your browser? What browser were you using?

Would you like that included? If you guys ask for it I might may a second with helmet attachments, the emblem backgrounds, and other suggestions you have (those two were going to be in it, but I decided not to as it pu too much complication into my menu).
Also Hugh, why didn't it work on your browser? What browser were you using?

I was using firefox, but I keep the other browsers around just for this sort of thing :p

I am sorry i didnt mean to offend i like totest things so i easily give out negitave and sometimes positive feedback..
Nononononono, no offense taken. Please feel free to test it and put it to whatever limits it or you may have. No, I was just saying that because Hugh had said it, then I tried it and it hadn't worked. You said it did, and after a bit of messing around it worked. No biggy.

Awesome! I'm trying to find a way to get a screenshot of my trooper as we speak! I'm really impressed with the emblems, I wasn't expecting so many. My only constructive criticism is to add more options for pouches and other accessories, like on the hip plates, thighs, maybe legs because Dutch has them there, etc. Being able to select a weapon would be cool, but I would imagine a lot of work, and not really important.

Overall though I love it! keep up the great work!

Awesome! I'm trying to find a way to get a screenshot of my trooper as we speak!

You can click the hide button to make the menus disappear and then press the "printscreen" button on your keyboard. The open up pain or paint.net or photoshop or whatever and paste it in there.

Yeah, I figured it out. I'm still getting used to Windows 7 on my laptop; I had been using Windows XP on the family computer for a long time! The menus on the 7 Paint are slightly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back