Odst Helm

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Helm was my first one. it was just a test so i could play around befor i really made anything. then i decided to put a visor in it just to have a really Badly done Helm. haha

[attachment=14759:small16.jpg]

[attachment=14758:small14.jpg]

haha say what you like about this one haha

THANK YOU!

Not bad, I especially like the visor. I don't see anything wrong with it that you couldn't fix, bondo and a good coat of paint on it, and call it finished. :pEdit: Actually, maybe just a good coat of paint, haha.

Jason02 said:
Not bad, I especially like the visor. I don't see anything wrong with it that you couldn't fix, bondo and a good coat of paint on it, and call it finished. :pEdit: Actually, maybe just a good coat of paint, haha.

haha yeah i thought about fixing it up but i figured it was my first helm from a long time ago. and my new helms are so much better. I kinda want to leave it just so i can see that i have come this far

Last edited by a moderator:
You love battle damage don't you? The helmet looks like its been through hell. Or the ODST campaign.

Nice helmet, looks really good

Rule number 59, book of Sniperbaas

There is no such thing as a bad finishing job for a first helmet (or piece), for it is known as BATTLE SCARRING! (Yes, I got stuck by a plasma nade on the helm.... )

Actually, that's a fairly well made helm. I like the visor and it looks like your pepwork was done well. I can't tell from the pics (and b/c I'm a bit tired), but you may have had some problems with the bondo sanding smoothly. I recommend buying some spot putty (or wood putty sometimes works) filling in any crevices and lightly sanding your helm. You should end up with a much smoother piece.

Cheers!

Sniperbaas392 said:
Rule number 59, book of Sniperbaas

There is no such thing as a bad finishing job for a first helmet (or piece), for it is known as BATTLE SCARRING! (Yes, I got stuck by a plasma nade on the helm.... )

Actually, that's a fairly well made helm. I like the visor and it looks like your pepwork was done well. I can't tell from the pics (and b/c I'm a bit tired), but you may have had some problems with the bondo sanding smoothly. I recommend buying some spot putty (or wood putty sometimes works) filling in any crevices and lightly sanding your helm. You should end up with a much smoother piece.

Cheers!

Thanks for the Idead of Spot or wood putty. I might try that some time and see what i can do. But for now i think this helm will stay the way it is till i know what i want to do with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back