ODST Helmet Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsocjames

hi was was trying to make a Helmet i can ride my motorcycle with namely the ODST Helmet from ( Duch ).. can any one help.. i want it to be hard and durable..

hi was was trying to make a Helmet i can ride my motorcycle with namely the ODST Helmet from ( Duch ).. can any one help.. i want it to be hard and durable..

most helmets are made with a few layers of fiberglass and bondo....not something any of us are willing to risk our lives on if we fall from a cycle. ive also read on here that some people's helmets fell from a table and broke.

Some people have made mk6 motorcycle helmets, but to make a odst one that would withstand falling off a motocycle is impossible or just really dang hard.

I would have to agree with Cloviz...I would not suggest doing that with an ODST Helmet. I would not risk my life with that helmet in a crash

Save yourself time and life - nothing ever built on this forum using any method whatsoever would be safe even as a bycicle helmet.

Even with several coats of resin and fiberglass, a helmet might not survive a fall from a table...don't risk your life, it's precious!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back