Odst Helmets For Sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST Carter

Ok hello im trying to buy an odst helmet, ive tryed ebay but i keep losing bids. Im willing to pay any price under $300. So anyone on 405th want to sell me one?

Not trying to be rude, but you have to be a veteran to buy a helmet. The guys that have made the helmets don't want their precious work recasted. So they can't sell it to the guys that just came here.

Just stick around for a bit, learn a few things about how to make props and stuff, and soon you'll be a vteran and will probably get the helmet you're looking for.

-Pony

Plus it would be MUCH more rewarding to make your own helmet instead of buying it, I'm sure everyone who has made a helmet would agree.

Shade said:
Plus it would be MUCH more rewarding to make your own helmet instead of buying it, I'm sure everyone who has made a helmet would agree.

yea but i have no idea on how to make one and if i did it would suck

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh come now, it would turn out a hell of a lot better than you think.

I'm pretty sure everyone would agree that they thought the same way when they first started.

Just give it a try and show us your work, I'm sure it will turn out pretty darn awesome :D .

While your posting your progress and getting help along the way you might just hit that Veteran mark alot faster than you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back