ODST in Halo 2 <Armor Build>

Status
Not open for further replies.

floresrb

1.jpg

This is a some kind of a blueprint of my newproject!
Goal: finish this within a week! XDD

As much as i admire the enthusiasm, i had a crack at this once. Unless you have no need to do anything else at all (Including eating and sleeping) i dont know how you'd pull it off in a week.
The Helmet alone has taken me a long time today (But i also work in short patches, so you might be better than i am)

All the best my friend.

I have a hard time because of the bad weather here in our country, its very wet outside. I guess a week isn't enough.

Definitely not. Most armors you see here takes months to do. The best ones take years and im not paraphrasing.

You only have 5 components in your suit. I say it take about a month to pep properly and another one to harden detail and paint. Then factor in all the mistakes, weather and other life problems id say 2.5 - 3 months is what your looking at for this, at worst.

Trust me, you'll wish that you hadn't rushed. Take your time, do one piece at a time. No need to waste a week, cardstock, resin, fg, just for it to look bad.

Also, ACUs I believe aren't the BDU for this soldier. If I remember correctly it was more the black, gray and white BDU that you see with our other members wear with the Halo 2 ODST

39678_141076229250112_135970456427356_305326_5643513_n.jpg

ODST.jpg

Just in order to mind my "P"s and "Q"s, that's not me or my build but another 405th member; meant to be a visual reference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back