ODST - jumping feet first in... literally (pic heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And actually, I've emailed a few moderators over the last month and still haven't heard back, but would anyone be of help changing my name on here? Not that I don't like being Foxx, but really trying hard to separate myself from the SW community over the last year. Please and thank you!

And actually, I've emailed a few moderators over the last month and still haven't heard back, but would anyone be of help changing my name on here?

We, moderators, cannot change your username. You'll have to get a hold of an admin to do that. Walter "Spase" is our most active admin (he actually just changed my username a few weeks ago to drop the "vh99" from the end).

great work my man, i will here soon be starting on our halo project and will be watching your progress with great interest.

Didn't post for months because I'm a jet mechanic by trade and getting some certs and it was kinda nuts last quarter. Also just decided to relax in Dec from everything. So I'M BACCCKKKKKKKKKKK

(I was also hoping that my email for the name change on here would be seen, but oh well. Just a few bad folks in the area that I prefer to not be bugged by. But oh well)

I've been one busy helljumper. The base model for "SSGT Shep" is now done and wearable. I still am going to add some paint detail to the legs plus my pack. Also pouches and all that jazz. So here we go! I could flood this with progress pics, or just show this final product. Bradley kit that I did all the trimming, sanding, assembly, modding and painting myself.

DSC_0117.jpg
DSC_0085.jpg
DSC_0121.jpg
DSC_0068.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back