Odst Live Action Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nintendude said:
I got two questions for you guys do you happen to know what the name of the song and who sings it is? And where in the world did you get those t-shirts at I want!

when posting, it is often wise to read the whole thread before doing so (pg 3 has the shirts by lastspartan and pg 4 has the info on the song)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't seem to load this up at work, gotta wait till I get home :(

Thanks for the link though Belakor, can't wait to watch it! I was hoping we'd get something more from it, figured there was at least one deleted part based on one of the shots in the other behind the scenes vid.

Holy crap, thanks for the link! Much better than that GTTV one. These guys actually seem to know what they're talking about.

The link to the 1280x720 version is up but it goes nowhere, some sort of maintenance error :(

Ruze789 said:
Can't seem to load this up at work, gotta wait till I get home :(

Thanks for the link though Belakor, can't wait to watch it! I was hoping we'd get something more from it, figured there was at least one deleted part based on one of the shots in the other behind the scenes vid.

Took and started uploading some reference from the low res version, so you can see some of it now ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/belakor/sets/72157622365044907/

Flyerfye said:
Holy crap, thanks for the link! Much better than that GTTV one. These guys actually seem to know what they're talking about.

Agreed, this is much more of a behind the scenes video instead of the GTTV one and as sierra mentioned, it's cool to see how they actually made the stuff... I love watching vac forming being done :D

At 2:42 there's russian truck KRAZ-256 and at 2:48 there's old russian jeep GAZ-69 :)

Where that was filmed? :)

Nice find!

I think they said there were Hungarian drill instructors. Maybe it was filmed there but i'm not 100% sure

They said during the final scene that it was filmed at a old Soviet Aluminum refinery.

Is it me, or is the ODST chest piece split into three pieces? Notice while older Tarkov is taking the flag from the makeshift funeral and stuffing it behind his chest plate, the flag is in front of the extreme left part of the plate (the part with the ODST symbol on it) but behind the black piece to the left of the center (the part with "MK117" printed on it). Thoughts?

I feel like we've had this conversation before. Results were inconclusive. It's either a 3-piece chest, a 1-piece chest with a secret compartment for flags, or the plate is just broken from when the brute knocked the crap out of him. (My vote is for the last one, but there are those who disagree.)

Is anyone else excited that they had a spinning, 3D model of the drop pod? It's the first time I've seen a glimpse of the drop pod from the back.

Achille said:
Is anyone else excited that they had a spinning, 3D model of the drop pod? It's the first time I've seen a glimpse of the drop pod from the back.

That spinning model was high on my list of things to screencap ;) I've got the low res one frame by frame up on Flickr and will do the high res one once I'm finished working on other stuff... should be good for anyone wanting to do a 3D model of it :D

Belakor said:
should be good for anyone wanting to do a 3D model of it :D

Well, I need some practice; I got a Solidworks trial, and have gotten some of the basics down. Best way to learn is to jump in head first! I'll keep an eye on your Flickr, and start ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back