Odst Pep Helmet Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupaSpartan

looking to buy an odst pep helmet from someone. please help asap. i can transfer money immediatley. just let me know your price... but dont be a jerk, i mean im not gonna pay some one 100$ for paper. be reasonable :)

well, first welcome the 405th. Second, there has been alot of reacting lately, and I doubt that anyone is gonna sell any finished work to a noob. Once, you work your way up to vet, and stick around for a while, I'm sure someone will sell you something. Third, HD helms take a LONG time to build from pep, and if you want it finished it could end up costing you about $100 dollars. yes, It was once paper, but now it is like plastic finished. where you looking for just the paper model made for you? Or made, resined, fiberglassed, bondoed, and painted?

And which style helmet were you looking for? the rookie? the dutch? or the halo 2 helm? or the weta odst?

I have sold pep ODST helms to people before, but like GoH said, wait a little while. Theres been a lot of ripping off and backstabbing lately, so don't take it personally.

Buying and selling on here is limited to members that have reached "veteran status" so I'm going to have to lock this up.

My advise would be to either have a go at building one yourself using the pep files on this site or hang around long enough so you can get access to the classifieds section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back