Props Odst Silenced Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will release when done. And I will try and make it pep friendly. Might make my SMG pep friendly as well. I will just need to make it lower poly though, then you can just cut details into the material you use to make it.

I also might learn to use the pep thingy so I can unwrap them.

halo3odstmagnum.jpg

Triangles 2292.

Still need to finnish the make adjustments.

About 3 hours of work.

Oh...My...Gosh...

Man, you never stop making me go blind for 10 seconds, then make me do a double-take. This is GREAT! I realy realy want to make this now! And I spy my next project!!!

Keep up the GREAT work!

I don't really think I need to tell you what I think of it............:D . Great work, as usual. I might be able to help you use pep.

Sean Bradley said:
Looking great so far!

Is that a movable slide I see?

It is in deed :)

And cheers guys. I should be able to get it finished before I go out in a bit.

The weather here in the UK is the hottest it has ever been. its been like this for about 2 weeks now. I want winter to come Lol Sun is nice though. I am sweating too much haha. Global Warming ftw.

Last edited by a moderator:
63°F at the moment here... And Canada is supposed to be "The Great White North", but here in the banana belt of Canada, its colder then it usually is. Normaly, here its 88°F or higher during the summer... And in the winter here its been -16°F. The summers and winters have been getting alot colder lately...

om my gosh tht is amzing.. my next project will be this for sure. this is truly breath taking.. man u are a miracle worker

Lookin great, like usual. You know I'm going to ask for a full side shot right? Keep up the great work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back