Odst Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbinger

Hey there guys, sorry for not being on consistently. College just started up again so my updates may be a little scattered ;)

Anyways, done to business; my friend Jeff and I have been working on this ODST suit for about 2 weeks and so far we have the helmet, L. thigh, and the ab plates pepped and the torso and center plate resined/bondo.

And here are the pics...

Helm + Pistol

wtg1p1.jpg

Model Shot

117cso1.jpg

Left Thigh Pep

2ziu7nn.jpg

And the Torso Pieces

11sl753.jpg

Well there ya have it, any thoughts or critique is welcome!

Oh, and we are curious as to any mold ideas for the helmet? Like what products would you recommend?

We out.

Thanks man, should be moving on to the boots any day now. We have a pretty good system going.

Also, another quick question, but if we resined the outside of the armor would we be able to pour plastic into it to reinforce it?

Hey guys, sorry to double post, but i haz update.

So, I ordered some molle under-armor and its amazing, highly recommended. Here are some pics, and yeah, I was goofing around.

[attachment=12821:Snapshot_20091015_5.jpg]

[attachment=12822:Snapshot_20091015.jpg]

[attachment=12823:Snapshot_20091015_4.jpg]

Also, we have started some bondo, finished the thighs, knees, and arms; just have the boots to pep now the we'll be done with that stage woot!

Thanks man, we're pretty quick learners. Hopefully we have the time between work and college to finish it by halo-ween.

haha, dude that helmet takes forever to finish.

Let me tell you how fun it is to build armor with college in the way

Oh yeah, busy busy busy. The helmet was a little tough to glue the top on haha. The boots are deffinently taking longer than expected too :/

Same deal as before, pretty excited about this update though. I finished up the upper chest plate today, just finished rigging it to my MOLLE vest. Pretty legit if I say so myself. Fully adjustable strapping mechanism and all haha.

[attachment=12860:Snapshot_20091018.jpg]

Hopefully we can get the rest done and attached soon.

Best of regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back