ODST Visor Advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caeden Ringor

So for the past year or so I've been working on a set of ODST Armor, and I've finished the foam fabrication part for the Chest, torso, helmet, and the shoulders are almost done. But one issue I've been thinking on is the Visor for the helmet. I for one don't have the resources for vacuum forming(i think that's what its called)and I don't have the cash to buy one as of right now. basically what I want to know which is better. trying to make my own? or buy one off of Etsy?

I bought the same plastic material that he4thbar mentions and made my own template that would fit the foam ODST bucket that I made.
20180525_173414.jpg
Feel free to use this to see if it fits your bucket.

Last edited:
These are both great options, but Sean Bradley's visors on etsy are the closest thing to perfect int his world :b

These are both great options, but Sean Bradley's visors on etsy are the closest thing to perfect int his world :b
Yeahhh, but then I can't say I 100% made the build myself.. Thats really the only thing that has me deciding between the two, Maybe I'll just fork out the money when the time comes.
But you always want to measure first in case it doesn't fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back