Official 405th Spartan Research Program 4 Organizer (Halo 4 files here!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/3/2014

This is a documentation of the 405th Spartan 4 Organizer as of 4/3/14. I put a year's worth of work into it so I'll store it on this shelf over here. It'll collect dust, sure, but I didn't want the collection of characters to die today, so I'll just paste it here.

---

1/18/2013

I want to start with a thanks to all of the modelers furiously working at these files, all the unfolders solving them puzzles, and all who have helped me reach the Infantryman podium.

Here is a list of all Halo 4 helmets organized so that the reader can quickly and easily identify which helmets are ready to be opened up and put together, and which helmets need to be taken to that stage.

They will be divided into three sections. Not Available, On the Workbench, and Available. Any part will be listed under Not Available until I have noticed otherwise, and then will be moved accordingly. Also, Links will be available via. hyperlink on helmets as they appear on the Available section.

Message me about any addictions, subtractions, or spelling error corrections, etc. OR if you have created anything because I need to give you credit. Thanks a bunch for your support!!!

So enough bickering, here goes. Hope this helps!

Official 405th Spartan 4 Research program organizer... version 4.

Futhermore, those listed in red are ones that have been requested more than once. I suggest giving those attention.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HELMETS SECTION

----Not Available----

Gungnir
Infiltrator
Orbital
Strider
Vangaurd
Commando
Enforcer
Ranger
Protector
Engineer
Stalker
Strider

----On the workbench----

none

----Available----

Raider
Air Assault
Aviator
C.I.O.
Deadeye
Defender
EOD
Hazop
Fotus
Recruit
Locus
Operator
Oceanic
Pathfinder
Scout
Soldier
Scanner
Rogue
Rogue foam
Recon
Warrior
Wetworks
War Master
Venator

Map pack armor...

Prefect
ODST!!!
Mark V

ODST!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

----BODY ARMOR SECTION!----

----Not Available----

All Parts

C.I.O.
Gungnir
Fotus
Hazop
Infiltrator
Oceanic
Strider
Soldier
Deadeye
Locus
Aviator
Defender
Enforcer
Vanguard
Scanner
Commando
Ranger
Protector
Raider

----In Progress----
Still needs...:

Air Assault:
Chest

EOD:
Chest

EVA:
Chest

Warrior:
Shoulders

Wetworks
Shoulders, Legs, and other pieces

Orbital:
Shoulders

----Available----

HAND!

-----CHEST

Warrior Torso Main --- Warrior Torso Add ons
Wetworks
Orbital
Recon Foam Edition
Recruit
Scout
Venator

Prefect

-----ARMS

-----Shoulders

EOD
EVA
ODST
Mark V
Recon
Recruit
Scout
War Master
EOD
Air Assault
Rouge
Venator
Warrior

Prefect

-----Forearms

Recruit
Outer-Plated

ODST
Mark V
Prefect

-----LEGS

-----Thighs

RG-63 Counter
Recruit

Prefect

-----Shins

Recruit Fat-hi555
Recruit
Recruit alternative
Recruit foot
XG-89 Narrow

Prefect
Prefect boots

CREDITS SECTION! Please, take a moment to thank these people who make this community run. Thank them all.

Statyk
Spartansonny
Brokenvisr
CosMech
Monkeyfuj
Cr4zyDav0
Adam Insider
jtm1997
Satchmo III
Crimmson
Fat-hi555
Zercon
Seiryuu
AZTLAN

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the legendary H4 Mk.VI variant chest about 75% complete. Hope to have it up by Friday.

Edit: Whoops, didn't realize this was a helmets only thread!

I have the legendary H4 Mk.VI variant chest about 75% complete. Hope to have it up by Friday.

Edit: Whoops, didn't realize this was a helmets only thread!

Well JetFire, I can start a body armor section too, but there would be a lot to write and so little progress. Your call though, any creative work is greatly appreciated by the community, including myself.

Also to the other two who contributed, thank you. I will update the list now.

Well JetFire, I can start a body armor section too, but there would be a lot to write and so little progress. Your call though, any creative work is greatly appreciated by the community, including myself.

Also to the other two who contributed, thank you. I will update the list now.

This is an awesome thread, and I think if you could do body armor that would be amazing!

thanks, and your welcome.
i am considering making the helmet, its one of the cooler looking helms in halo 4.

Anyone else notice the similarities between the recruit and air assualt as being slightly redesigned ODST helmets? More particularly the air assualt helmet.

Unfolded version of Aviator added in.
Unfolded version of Hazop added in.

Awesome work you guys! Want your name in the list? Hit me up! Gotta give credit, you know :p.

Just a thought - maybe add the listing of the H4 helmets to the first post? There's one posted here. Might help those who like a helmet but can't remember the name (like me!) to see which are done/in progress.

C.I.O. request update

@Halex I can, but I dunno how to link up a picture. I haven't tried it yet. (I would probably figure it out in 10 seconds though)

I am ready for the PMs to come flooding in, Scout helmet is available :) but you need to pm me with your email and name. For now at this moment it will not be uploaded to a share site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back