Official Mass Effect 3 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot Mass Effect 3!
I, for one, am very interested to see if/how they incorporate all the decisions from before to the new game in terms of race relations. The Rachni! Also, I expect there to be some mini-arguments we will have to solve (Geth vs. Quarians, Council vs. Rachni, etc.).....Mass Effect WOOT!

Woot Mass Effect 3!
I, for one, am very interested to see if/how they incorporate all the decisions from before to the new game in terms of race relations. The Rachni! Also, I expect there to be some mini-arguments we will have to solve (Geth vs. Quarians, Council vs. Rachni, etc.).....Mass Effect WOOT!

As am I . I am interested as too which team members from ME1 will return. ASHLEY FTW!

When I saw the trailer air I couldn't help but yelp a little my husband sat next to me and rolled his eyes. I just want it out now. Especially the decisions I made in the ME1 and ME2. I have 2 different characters one I romanced someone from the first game but didn't in the second and the other character I romanced in the second but not the first. But both characters I told Illusive Man to stick it at the end. But I know sometime soon there's going to be a new DLC out for ME2 which is rumored to fill in the gaps from ME2 to ME3. But Bioware has to be one of my top favorite gaming companies especially since they did Dragon Age 1 and 2. But I know it will be good and so epic.

When I saw the trailer air I couldn't help but yelp a little my husband sat next to me and rolled his eyes. I just want it out now. Especially the decisions I made in the ME1 and ME2. I have 2 different characters one I romanced someone from the first game but didn't in the second and the other character I romanced in the second but not the first. But both characters I told Illusive Man to stick it at the end. But I know sometime soon there's going to be a new DLC out for ME2 which is rumored to fill in the gaps from ME2 to ME3. But Bioware has to be one of my top favorite gaming companies especially since they did Dragon Age 1 and 2. But I know it will be good and so epic.

Bioware too me is one of the great game companys of the decade ! My freind didnt give a darn about the trailer either....some people lol

Its not Mass Effect 3 but here's some teaser screen shots of the new DLC the arrival which needs to hurry up and come out

tw7ji.jpg

haghf.jpg

f0urw.jpg

Now we gotta wonder who that person is...

Anyhoo, I forgot to add my excitement that we might actually get to see everyone's homeworlds. I wanna check out Palaven, the Quarian homeworld, and especially Earth. How much have our world changed in that time?

I got my GI yesterday and i immediately opened to the Mass Effect page! its gonna be SWEET!!

lets say if you killed Kaiden in the first game he is dead still, if you killed Ashley she is still dead, and visa-versa

I think the fact that you can have different playable characters is sweet, such as Ashley/Kaiden, Anderson, Garrus (sweet!) and others it will make for a great game.

Also, what i think is one of the coolest things, WREX IS BACK!!!! He was in ME 2 for about 10 minutes which made me :) but :( when i asked him to join my squad and he said no. He was always awesome.

I could go on on the different things that are gonna rock about this game, and the best part... NO ELEVATORS OR LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG MINERAL SCANS!!!!!!!
On a side note, Ashley looks HOT in this game!! lol

cant freakin wait to get my Shepard back!!

I got my GI yesterday and i immediately opened to the Mass Effect page! its gonna be SWEET!!

lets say if you killed Kaiden in the first game he is dead still, if you killed Ashley she is still dead, and visa-versa

I think the fact that you can have different playable characters is sweet, such as Ashley/Kaiden, Anderson, Garrus (sweet!) and others it will make for a great game.

Also, what i think is one of the coolest things, WREX IS BACK!!!! He was in ME 2 for about 10 minutes which made me :) but :( when i asked him to join my squad and he said no. He was always awesome.

I could go on on the different things that are gonna rock about this game, and the best part... NO ELEVATORS OR LLLLOOOOONNNNNGGGG MINERAL SCANS!!!!!!!
On a side note, Ashley looks HOT in this game!! lol

cant freakin wait to get my Shepard back!!

Wait you can play as other characters in this one??

Apparently,

Characters that BioWare says will be playable to some extent:

Liara
Garrus (if he survived ME 2)
Ashely or Kaidan
James Sanders

Characters we saw or heard during our demo (possibly playable):

Wrex
Mordin
Legion
Anderson

Other Appearances:

Udina
The Illusive Man

So yeah! and it has a pic of Ashley, big improvement from the first game

I'm super excited for the customization that will be available for weapons now. Upgrades like scope, barrel, ect. I really hated how there were so few options in ME2. I'm super happy that Liara will be back as a playable character! I hope to see Kasumi again. I loved listening to her talk, she was so funny :)

P.S. @ Jbetts97, I think it means you can include them in your squad and go on missions with them like in the other Mass Effects.

It's time to take out some reapers.

I just played ME1&2 over the summer (Apparently I rented out and kept ME2 for 11 days from blockbuster....I HAD to finish that game). Immediately after playing halfway through the first one, I was like "What in the h3// was I waiting for??!" For one thing, the incredible storyline and decisions completely blow fable away. Really stoked to play this game, and I'm ready to take on Skyrim. Oh yeah, I'm totally looking forward to some of Joker's wise cracks.

This is just some of Joker's well, jokes from Mass Effect 2 (not 3)
LOL away!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back