enjoy. post your comments

new trailer

http://roosterteeth.com/archive/?id=3016

Look! Donut

donut.png

Look! Caboose with his mk V helmet. and church :D

caboosey.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...
as he trails off, he runs out of oxygen
starving his brain of that critical element
causing him to pass out

just 'cos he saw how awesome that video wassssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Help!... I'm alergic... to awesome... Blah...
Oh no he is not breathing! Quick! Call 911, tell them there is a case of awesome attack!

Idk... I got mixed feelings for this. I mean, I've always have wanted to know the story behind project Freelancer and all, but if none of the old crew show up in this, it wont be the same.... Maybe if it were a spin-off series and not season 9 of the main series I would think differently. Or if it all turns out to be Wash telling the Reds and Blues his story after he's joined up with them... who knows. Looks totally BA nontheless!!! :D

i updated the op with the new trailer :3 rooster teeth just released it like a couple hours ago :D watch and enjoy.

I'm an RT sponsor and saw this on Saturday... FREAKING EXCITED!!!!

And for all those worried... the original guys will be in the series, you can see them in the trailer (at one point (in reach) you see Tucker Church and Caboose run behind some rocks as rockets hit where they were standing and you see rocks falling from the sky near the red team) WOOT WOOT!!

Is that official RT word, or is that conjecture? I mean, the entire Red vs. Blue scenario was thought up to train Project Freelancer, and there were many teams in many outposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back