Ohio Members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have gotten this up here yesterday, but was busy with family stuff. It's a bit rough (still getting used to gimp), but for a wip it isn't too bad. What do you guys & gals think?

http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/Ravenxl7/ohiologowip.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

That looks great. Maybe make the "405th" banner a bigger.

hmmm. how about team Steel cardinal? or something like Team Iroquois, if i remember correctly Iroquois were the dominant Native American tribe in Ohio, besides the Shawnee in the southern part of the state

i definitely like the idea terrag!!! i've been really busy lately sorry to be post so late. but yea i've still got a few things in mind and i'm working on a few designs.

yo im in the dayton area soon to be the cincinnati area. this sounds like some thing i could really get behind. my buddies and i were taking about this very thing the other day. where is the sing up sheet because im in.

This is an old thread, but I'll throw my hat in - Columbus, Ohio (Dublin). Anyone else in Columbus? If y'all wanted to have a meet up, I could host it right here in the middle :)

Cool, I found an Ohio thread that somehow got resurrected. There is currently a Ohio division, its called Halo Buckeye Corps. I saw two people that posted here that is in it already and we welcome anyone.

Hey everyone,

Adulese (Joe) here. If you lot are down at Ohayocon send me a txt, (216)551-6587 or look for the guy with an ODST helmet on with a suit. Or hell, just yell out 405th when you're in a crowd and I'll listen for it.

- Adulese

Hey! Im in the Youngstown area in northeast ohio, Id love to join up if were starting up a group, just send me a pm or something!

Zanesville Ohio here if the symbol is still in the works how bout the state with swords or dmr crossed over it or the Ohio state O with crossed swords or dmrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back