ok for anyone whowish to spam the 405th pleas read this

Status
Not open for further replies.

meltingarmymen

ok this is getting out of hand when you spam us whit websites the websites can be held responsible for advertisement whit out the websites whit out paying for advertisement space and as so you own the 405th an amount of money such as if you were to bye add advertisement space on this website and clearly you cunts do not want to loose money ^^ so **** off before this gets out of hand !!

I agree that the spamming is getting out of control, although your argument could have been a little more effective if you had used proper grammar and cut back on the language. Honestly, though, what can be done about it? I am sure it is not the companies behind the advertised sites that are doing it. Also, how would we attack them, legally? Who would represent us? I know that you are frustrated, but posting a blog like this is pretty much pointless, unfortunate as it may be.

sorry about grammar but still im just posting how i feel about this problem and the websites pay these other sites that dont stay p fore long to spam people thy randomly fined people then get them to spam for them saying if you post this on websites you can get points to bye **** so these websites know whats going on thy pay these guys to spam making them accountable

i did a post a couple of months back telling the spammers to f off., Still no good... it is sad as for when people put genuine posts on, just to find out that you are on page 10 and not say 3 cos of all the spam, it is annoying. i agree with you meltingarmymen all the way... but there is a moderator keeping check.. ruze or rinoc i think. anyway whichever one it is hats off to you sir :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back