Ok I Needz Some Helpzorz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok i know how to scale FS HD Helm and now since Pepakura updated I have done the scaling like I remember it and now I have no Idea on how to Do this. HELP!!! Please =] Later

oh my goodness.... how many times have you noobs been told to either:
a ) READ THE STICKIES
b ) POST A MOD OR Q/A TEAM MEMBER
c ) LOOK ON THE THREAD WHERE YOU DOWNLOADED THE FILE

Making pointless threads that clutter the whole website and displaces those threads where people have actually put effort into a project is an ignorant move. Nice work.....

Within a few hours this thread will be locked and just sit around the site.

yea..instead of blown up on him...
its easier to just go

contact Q&A team

or contact the files creator

or PM somone
instead of adding TO the clutter by posting more junk

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, but I'll see if I can help you. Please try to use punctuation, it makes it alot easier to understand what you're trying to ask. Here's a screenshot from Pep v.3 that shows where the scaling tool is.
PepScaling.jpg

If you are instead referring to building the pep, then I would recommend checking out some of the excellent tutorials in the pepakura thread. They can be found in the stickies section of the forum.

Ugh... Guys Im not a noob Ok I have been on this sight longer than you EliteRouge. I have made plenty of pep files. I just need to know if the new version of pep changed the scaling or if it needs a new way to scale thats all. If anyone has recently made FS HD Helm that would be great to message me how to scale it correctly and I have asked FS some tima ago and did his exact things he told me and the pieces came to small so if any can help that would be great is not please keep your personal baggings you have directed to me to yourself. Thanks.

Okay, let's keep this civil before the mods need to step in. To answer your question: to the best of my knowledge, the best way to scale in Pep v3.0 is to specify the build dimensions in centimeters. In v2.0, you could only specify the height, but v3.0 allows you to vary all 3 dimensions. I would have taken a look back at v2.0 but I uninstalled it when I got v3.0.

The answer is no. The Model you scaled in Pepakura V2. is the same size when opened in V3. So you shouldn't have to worry about printing out a smaller or bigger helmet.

It's like Pepakura is the engine of a Car. And the car represents the model. Now you change the engine and replace it with a new and better engine, But the shape and size of the Car stays the same.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
The answer is no. The Model you scaled in Pepakura V2. is the same size when opened in V3. So you shouldn't have to worry about printing out a smaller or bigger helmet.
Thanks for clarifying, S1l3nt V1p3r. I'm still fiddling around with Pepakura Designer. I learn something every day.

Last edited by a moderator:
rvb4life said:
if you don't like V3, just keep on using V2. simple. i am doing that.

so am I :p I'm sticking with meh v2 license key

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back