Olivia Munn Is Amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Please stop Double posting.

2. Hate me all you want, even though she is attractive she just seems like she is there only for show. I'm sorry but I want to watch my news with a reporter who actually knows what they are talking about, otherwise we would just have another Fox News. Though I still watch G4/AOTS :p

3. I don't find the need of knowing a B-Day important, if we celebrated all the birthdays of famous people then we might as well celebrate Lindsay Lohan's and Pam Anderson's birthday on July 2 (Yes I looked on google) maybe if she DIED or got seriously injured then this thread would be ok but no she is fine. Besides she has been around for sometime, you don't need to inform everyone of her 'hotness'. But hey wtf do I know?

No im not trying to start a argument and say "I dont like you" that is just my take on all of this...

admindidrightda4.gif

1. veronica raymond has nothin on munn

2. i don't get why people can talk about funny deer videos (completely random) and no one criticizes them. Its general discussion and i don't get why we can't express our opinions about which girl is best in the gaming community. Especially because deer videos have nothing to do with what we do. Olivia Munn has to do with video gaming and thats what we do.
don't get me wrong i have no problem with the deer videos.

3. i was just joking about the mortal enemy thing...didn't want you to take that the wrong way.

-poko

and what did you mean by double posting?

-poko

1. Double posting is posting twice without another user posting in between....

EX.
-Correct-
Post by me
Post by you
Post by me
Post by you

-Incorrect-(Double Posting)
Post by me
Post by You
Post by You

Like you did above, it is shunned in the Forum community.

2. General Discussion has nothing to do with 'what we do'. It's EVERYTHING besides Halo and armor making. The Deer thread actually has meaning, it has videos of deers doing stupid things making other laugh and asking other to post pictures of other funny images. This thread however is just here to say "oMG 0livieia Munnz is hawt, tlk abot h0w hawt she iz". I don't find a point to it, you might, but I don't :p

3. I didn't expect the whole Mortal enemy thing TOO be real, I was just using it as a.....punch line if you will :D

Wow i feel really stupid for the double posting. Won't happen again.

Thats cool about us diagreeing about this post. it just shows the how people have different interests...some people like deer and think thats funny but i happen to like girls

-poko

Well posts that cause other to disagree and debate usually cause flamefests and...for the lack of a better phrase "bad juju". BTW I think the majority of the guys here like girls, and you don't see them making threads about it. Or putting them in our Avatars and sigs....Well I'm going to stop myself before I become more of an ******* then I have already become :p

I don't see a problem with this topic...the forums were made to discuss opinions. Hence "general discussion". I dont know about you but i happen to like talking about gamer girls...heh....but anyway if you disagree with poko's topic, good for you, thats your opinion which, like i said the purpose of the forums: expressing your opinion. Peace.

noobcrusha said:
I don't see a problem with this topic...the forums were made to discuss opinions. Hence "general discussion". I dont know about you but i happen to like talking about gamer girls...heh....but anyway if you disagree with poko's topic, good for you, thats your opinion which, like i said the purpose of the forums: expressing your opinion. Peace.

Couldn't have said it better :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Dreadnought of Fury said:
BTW I think the majority of the guys here like girls, and you don't see them making threads about it. Or putting them in our Avatars and sigsbecome

i don't see why i can't use my interests in my avatar or my signiture when other people can use there intrests

I didn't want this thread to become an argument and i'm really sorry if it has i just wanted to discuss my opinion with my peers

-poko

Mr Poko said:
i don't see why i can't use my interests in my avatar or my signiture when other people can use there intrests

I didn't want this thread to become an argument and i'm really sorry if it has i just wanted to discuss my opinion with my peers

-poko

No Problem man, I'm not saying Olivia isnt hot (Which I would be lieing if I did :p) I just didnt agree with the point.

Happy armor making :D

Poko - good luck on your armor. I would like to suggest that you reduce your signature a little bit. Might draw the attention of a mod. It's a little large and red.

guys need to stop the fighting in this thread, if not its going to be shut down and locked out

As long as were all becoming buddies, i would like to put it that THIS ISNT /b/. If you know what im talking about, you will respect the fact that general discussion here goes to some limit, am i right?

i dont care who is hotter, or who is a gamer, and we have gotten a bit off topic fighting.

Couldnt we have done this in the chat instead of using another thread?

Not to be mean or anything but this is kinda a little to off topic, like rvb said, there is a limit to off topicness.

This thread is full of epic fail, but not because of the subject matter. The replies in here are pretty negative and confrontational. Try not to be so rude guys.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back