Omg Halo Movie 0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.
USG151 said:
just sow the prevu but idk if its rile.
so tell me what you think plz.

Hello, I'd just like to say to make sure to use the spellcheck button so you don't have angry replys asking you to use proper grammer, and second if you could post a link to the site or video where you saw it that would help us out to! (not trying to be harsh jusst trying to help a fellow out!) But sadly, I don't think the "halo movie" is real, you may have seen the video with the ODST's killing the brutes, but that was more of a "fanfilm."

(Please do not take this as a submod reply I just don't like seeing people get in trouble, it's part of my personality! ;) but if you are dislexic then I think you could have a break prehaps? It's up to Adam and the mods. )

Last edited by a moderator:
dont get me wrong, i just dont want you ranting on looking like you dont know how to spell. oh and by the way, the halo movie is real, it would have been out fairly soon but 20th century dropped out of the deal, leaving the halo movie sitting like a piece of crap on the side of the road. if im wrong (which i might be) please correct me and prevent me from looking like an idiot!

I remember way back when we had the origional idea for a film then there were some fan films then they think the guy who did GI Joe beleive might be bringing back the idea. I haven't seen anything offical and IMDB doesn't have anything. I really want a movie. Now that there are three Halo's and Halo wars they can certainly have plenty of script material.

USG151 said:
o ok yeah it had the fox and bungie on it so yeah
anyone can slap on a logo on a video and call it official.
right now there is no trailer because it's not being made. you may have just seen the Halo Landfall shorts that were released for Halo 3 last year. those are the only three official live action films from Bungie/Microsoft.

Enrisan said:
anyone can slap on a logo on a video and call it official.
right now there is no trailer because it's not being made. you may have just seen the Halo Landfall shorts that were released for Halo 3 last year. those are the only three official live action films from Bungie/Microsoft.
And might i add that they are the best fraking things i've ever seen!!! <333 If the halo movie ever comes out i made a bet with my friends that i'de go to the premier butt naked.. I'm hoping it doesn't come out but at the same time i hope it does come out (not for the fact that i'de get to go to the premier in my birthday suit, but for the fact that, c'mon, it's halo!!)XD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(delta38 @ Apr 12 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>And might i add that they are the best fraking things i've ever seen!!! <333 If the halo movie ever comes out i made a bet with my friends that i'de go to the premier butt naked.. I'm hoping it doesn't come out but at the same time i hope it does come out (not for the fact that i'de get to go to the premier in my birthday suit, but for the fact that, c'mon, it's halo!!)XD</div>

Talk about a lose-lose situation :lol: .

Oh I do hope it comes out! The halo storyline is just awesome. The crappy thing that I live in germany and the premiers here are much later than at your place. But still I'm gonna spend the night in front of the cinema to get the first ticket. I'd even go with my father or somethin when I'm too young now.
Is it gonna be from 16 years or what?
also, I kinda heard it comes out fall 2010. I'm 16 then huhaha. Also, I'm coming over to the US every October, yeah. Maybe it could be connected, even If I cant tgo in with friends then.

Oh well. Halo movie. yay

FalseKnightmare said:
dont get me wrong, i just dont want you ranting on looking like you dont know how to spell. oh and by the way, the halo movie is real, it would have been out fairly soon but 20th century dropped out of the deal, leaving the halo movie sitting like a piece of crap on the side of the road. if im wrong (which i might be) please correct me and prevent me from looking like an idiot!
Yup yup you're right. Ther WERE going to make a movie and already went into production but it was called off, leaving many halo fans wanting to keel teh 20th Century peeps. Sad, I don't play halo (no money for an xbox lolzer) but seeing a movie about it would have been kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back