Omg Its Adam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ACDCrockr209

Check it out.

Halo Movie news(kinda) with Adams pic in it.

Click it good!!

Looks like someones likes your UNSC Marine armor Adam. I forgot whose in the cheif suit so don't hit me...I'm fragile lol

-Pony

You know it's funny, I recall one of my friends showing me on his Iphone that the Halo movie was already scheduled for release. I guess that's a lie, but it's still good to know that's there's hope. And of course, even if we can't have an official one, there's always gonna be Peter's film! I can't wait to see how that massive project pans out. :D

HeavyGunner said:
You know it's funny, I recall one of my friends showing me on his Iphone that the Halo movie was already scheduled for release. I guess that's a lie, but it's still good to know that's there's hope. And of course, even if we can't have an official one, there's always gonna be Peter's film! I can't wait to see how that massive project pans out. :D

Awsome article. There's a link to the Operation Chastity website in the comments ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nor has it daunted Beattie, who has been trying fervently to get his Halo movie off the ground, complete with concept art (above).

Now, I'm not sure here, but that scentence is below Adams picture....? Any explination on that? I'm confused on that one.

It's Walter in the Marine, and Me in the Chief:

[youtubehd]MY54ExkniCQ[/youtubehd]

Thanks for the mention guys! :D

Glad to hear Beattie's still on this. That said, considering how things have changed for GI Joe, I am a little concerned as to how his script would play out..

I know exactly where that was filmed haha. That pasta resteraunt is awesome, my fiancee took me there for my birthday. I love Austin, I cant wait to move in for good.

As for the Halo movie news, sweet :D.

pony just cant catch a break with the names.

i love hearing that people involved with movies are fans of the universe its based on. i dont know why this was shelved for so long. they have all the extras, costumes and props they need right here!

pony just cant catch a break with the names.

Lol hey, I try my best to get the names right.

Sorry Adam for not knowing you were the Master Chief. I will make sure i get it right next time.

-Pony

haha that little vid made me laugh. of course i have no sound so i couldn't ear anything, but just seeing a marine an the chief riding around austin is a funny thought. if i'd know about it when it was happening i would have made the trip out there XD

I saw too, I thought it was funny! Really the music puts everything together... I was waiting to see if Austin P.D. were going to check thier weapons...haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back