One State to rule them ALL!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
Post proof that your State has the best ARMOR MAKERS out there..

My vote is for TEXAS

p.s.
LOL you guys new it was comming
Good Idea DARTH this should be fun
 

monstermike19

Jr Member
im from nebraska and i dont know anyone who has any good armour or if any at all -- but if you do hit me up, a group of my friends are going to start making armour soon
 

ecose

Well-Known Member
BenStreeper said:
Post proof that your State has the best ARMOR MAKERS out there..

My vote is for TEXAS

p.s.
LOL you guys new it was comming
Good Idea DARTH this should be fun


WOOT TEXAS
 
Last edited by a moderator:

spartan 1

Active Member
MICHIGAN makes all the good armor, but then all you powderpuff cowboys come in the dead of night, steal it, recast it and claim it as your own. IM LOOKING AT YOU, ADAM!


TAPPCRN = Texans are powder puff cowboy recasting noobs! SPREAD THE WORD!
 

BenStreeper

Well-Known Member
spartan -1 Caboose said:
MICHIGAN makes all the good armor, but then all you powderpuff cowboys come in the dead of night, steal it, recast it and claim it as your own. IM LOOKING AT YOU, ADAM!
TAPPCRN = Texans are powder puff cowboy recasting noobs! SPREAD THE WORD!

wow thems fightin words cowboy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
dead-spartan said:
Screw you guys im going home... To Georgia

beat that.

Indaina pwns the noobs. We also have the Colts who are the superbowl champions....

lol. i was really suprised when i saw this thread. haha.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Darthcalibar said:
. We also have the Colts who are the superbowl champions..
Once.

when the pats bowl through you like they have everything else, well be on our 4th in recent years ;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

ecose

Well-Known Member
hate to be cheap but we have adam on our texas side
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top