1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

ONI builds

Discussion in 'New Recruits' started by Delta Four O, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:08 AM.

Tags:
  1. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

I plan on making a kit based on some sort of light recon kinda like what you see in Nightfall. I was wondering if any of you dudes have built halo airsoft kits and if you have post pics here.

2. PerniciousDuke

PerniciousDuke RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Hi Delta Four O unfortunately we will not be able to talk to you about this.

Here is a quote from our fearless leader in a sticky thread directly above yours.. "Pretty much if you're making gear to wear whilst doing something that can hurt you if you aren't wearing the PROPER gear, we don't want to hear about it and if we ever see it, we'll smack you. Or I will, at least. I like to. -FANGS"

We are an armor and prop building community for cosplay.

Delta Four O and Dirtdives like this.
  3. Dirtdives

Dirtdives

Delta Four O, be advised, airsoft is a very touchy subject here. Because airsoft gear must be certified, and HALO suits are not rated for such protection, we don't want to bring any undue negative notoriety to the group. We've have several threads that touched upon this subject. All were eventually closed and locked and a general notification sent out regarding this.

Dam Duke....beat me to it.

4. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

5. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

is there anyway to delete this post?

6. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

7. TurboCharizard

TurboCharizard RMO 405th Regiment Officer

Nope, not unless an admin deletes it. Worst case scenario the thread devolves into memes. Best case scenario you carry on with a build that's Nightfall inspired and not use it for the "A" word.

Lieutenant Jaku likes this.
  8. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

Aw well. I shall continue my campaign

9. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku

Is that what you meant?

TurboCharizard likes this.
  10. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

11. Lieutenant Jaku

Lieutenant Jaku

you have to read carefully, just because its a quote doesn't mean he said it.

12. Sean Anwalt

Sean Anwalt RCO 405th Regiment Officer

Hey that's pretty fun! :lol:

13. Delta Four O

Delta Four O New Member

away in the shadows, with intent.