Foam COMPLETED ONI Operative/ODST Armor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the outer trim on both thighs, so far its looking like something!
20210327_063750.jpg20210327_063755.jpg20210327_063800.jpg
Next is the inner stripey bits, inner thigh thingy.
You get the idea.

Alright screw those inner thigh details, I done made 4 sets, this is going to become a light version, anyway, so next up is, well boots, shouldn't be too annoying.

If you have issues on the inner thigh. Up scale the pep a little bit and then put it together and trim to fit. The thighs looking good bruv.

Alright screw those inner thigh details, I done made 4 sets, this is going to become a light version, anyway, so next up is, well boots, shouldn't be too annoying.
I def had the same issue before. But thier are 2 ways to do them. Tape your thigh and scale the template to your thigh. Or just scale it up in pep a bit and then trim to fit. It has helped me doing the trim method and I know of 2 other ODST's as well.

I def had the same issue before. But thier are 2 ways to do them. Tape your thigh and scale the template to your thigh. Or just scale it up in pep a bit and then trim to fit. It has helped me doing the trim method and I know of 2 other ODST's as well.
Could you post a picture of your thighs, trying to imagine what you are saying maybe the word thighs is wearing me down

Could you post a picture of your thighs, trying to imagine what you are saying maybe the word thighs is wearing me down
So you can see in the far right picture it has the same pattern. As the edges of the inner thighs its what I trimmed off to make them fit in the thigh armor as a whole. As you did comment on my stuff when I did this lol.

Attachments

• 20201226_121529.jpg
    20201226_121529.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 127
  • 20201226_121414.jpg
    20201226_121414.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 127
  • 20201226_121703.jpg
    20201226_121703.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 123
So you can see in the far right picture it has the same pattern. As the edges of the inner thighs its what I trimmed off to make them fit in the thigh armor as a whole. As you did comment on my stuff when I did this lol.
Oooooh, I did, thanks, I will try it out

Imma skip the armored strap things they just look weird without a rucksack/backpack thing

So on the boots phase, any experienced troopers have a recommendation for boots?

For the actual boots I use my work boots and just have the covers elastic to the back part and under the bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back