Optimus Prime Pep File

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan s87

For anybody who would like to Build a full sized Optimus Prime mask open the attachment below. You may have to rescale it but its all unfolded and ready for someone to build it. I'd like to see any progress on this one since its so badass.

ACDCrockr209 said:
Ummm...where is it?

-Pony

It looks like the OP is editing the first post so I'm guessing it's being added now :)

In the meantime I've moved this over to the pep forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the OP is editing the first post so I'm guessing it's being added now

Cool!!

Lol, I thought Underdogg was going to post, "Attachment or it didn't happen" XD!!!!

-Pony

Lol it's still not up :eek

But I am not sure what prime file he has but I do have this ;)

prime.jpg

Since I can't see the op's stuff, Soulless that's a nice model! Did you make that? That's the reason why I'm on this forum.

the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie the link is a lie...

I serious. I want this file now. No literally. Right now as I am typing. Im waaaaaiiitttiiiiing
It's been a year since the OP started this thread (that you resurrected from the dead) and in all that time, he never posted it. What makes you think that it's going to change any time soon?

Necro much...... it's an awesome pep but it would appear it's gone to the "Island of Misfit Files"
Maybe Rudolf and a dentist elf will bring it to you for Christmas ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back