Other Costumes We want

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPARTAN 053

After geting a full spartan suit i wanna movie on to my next favorite suit, Spiderman. but i wanna get this as the movie quality type. So what else do you guys want, Super Heros? other games? Anime?
u1.jpg

dude i am yout go-to guy for spiderman. I am almost done with my first movie accurate spidey suit and have become very knowledgeable about the process. I have read All 14,000+ posts on the famous making the perfect Spidey suit thread over on the SHH boards.

Ya might wanna start soon if you're shooting for the SM3 movie release (May 4th).

I'd love to get my hands on a Smoke/Sub-Zero costume and a MUA Ultimate Deadpool costume. I wouldn't need regular clothes anymore. j/k! ;-)

Redsleighdown said:
dude i am yout go-to guy for spiderman. I am almost done with my first movie accurate spidey suit and have become very knowledgeable about the process. I have read All 14,000+ posts on the famous making the perfect Spidey suit thread over on the SHH boards.

Ya might wanna start soon if you're shooting for the SM3 movie release (May 4th).

I wont have this by SM3 but its jsut one of those like to haves and for art talent=0 so id look into buying one. the picutre i posted above i love but the dude was askign $4k :eek

Last edited by a moderator:
$4k ?!!! dang!!
I'm hoping to get my Davy Jones costume done in time for Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Spartan 021 said:
I wont have this by SM3 but its jsut one of those like to haves and for art talent=0 so id look into buying one. the picutre i posted above i love but the dude was askign $4k :eek

Yeah, his name is Shuurkes. Its expensive but worth the money for that quality. BUT! I know some other guys that could sell you a full suit for less than half that is actually made using the EXACT sony pattern. PM me if you're interested.

Omega said:
I'm hoping to get my Davy Jones costume done in time for Pirates of the Caribbean 3.

Good luck, you've only got a little over 4 months :dee:

Last edited by a moderator:
I always wanted a Ryu Hayabusa costume from the game Ninja Gaiden. Doesn't look hard to make, but I don't think I would look very good in it because I'm not really as buff as him, and he has a tanner skin tone. :!: Gears of War armor would be awesome too, but NAS is already making that :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back