Dave & Busters in Auburn

Panel
Feet First Sunday 2pm
Fountain Stage

Tickets
Available here

Chat Room
Discord

This has been a fun event for us. It has all the stuff you want from a big convention, but with more space! Last year we were granted booth space and it was a blast! This year the space has not been confirmed, but chances are high they will have us back. It is also a great opportunity for our costumed members to take photos since the WA National Guard is always there and let's us play with their toys!

Here are some photos from last year:
Heli Crew 2 PC - PIP.jpgMerry Band of Soldiers PC-Sola .jpgWA Bat Guard PC-Duke .jpg

Last edited:
Updated my vote from trying to confirmed for Saturday and Sunday. Friday is a maybe since the two others I'm travelling with need to confirm their time off work. That being said, consider me as booth babe for the majority of the day for the two days and tentative for Friday.

I'm switching the 405th Diner to Friday, 8pm at Dave & Busters. RSVP not needed.

You all are welcome to also do a diner Saturday, but I'd like to go to the after hours showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show at the convention following the panel with Brad.

We've also confirmed our panel is 2pm Sunday at the Fountain Stage

Group Photo Saturday has not been scheduled, but is usually around 1pm.

PSA for 405th Booth at SummerCon
***please all read ***

1. No changing in the booth area. We will try to narrow down a private area on Thursday evening or Friday afternoon at the latest.

Worst case, change in the parking lot or bathrooms like any other con.

2. No eating at the booth. There are tables and chairs near food vendors as well as tons of benches around the fair. Please keep the booth professional or for shenanigans that don't cause messes.

3. You can store your closed tote at the booth under the tables. Please no sprawling costume pieces. We are not responsible for your property, but we will do our best to secure it.

4. We have a weapon rack that you can store your weapons at if you are tired of carrying them. Zip Ties are provided. If you don't zip tie then you agree to have your prop handeled by the public for photos if you place them on the weapon rack. (for even more security store at the table behind the booth.)

5. Anything on the table behind the booth if it is not yours then you are not allowed to touch it without the owner's permission and presence. You break it, you buy it.

6. We're there to have fun and share the passion we have about building with other people! All of you are welcome to hang around the booth in costume to pose for photos OR out of costume to talk shop.

7. Our designated volunteers are me, ArcSol, Lukavago, Kahn and TurboCharizard ... If one of these people ask you to watch the booth then please don't leave until one of these people return.

8. I will have a blue tackle box with costume repair items that you are free to use, but PLEASE put the items back when you're done.

PSA - Schedule

Thursday
5pm - Booth Set Up
Anyone in the Tacoma/Puyallup area that wants to help I can come pick you up.

Friday
3pm - con VIP opens

8pm - 405th Diner at Dave & Busters in Auburn

Saturday
9:30 con VIP opens

1pm - 405th Photoshoot - courtyard between Showplex and Pavillion

6pm con closes

6:30 after hours Rocky Horror Picture Show panel followed by live showing (I'm going! If anyone wants to join

Sunday
9:30 con VIP opens

2pm - 405th panel at Fountain Stage (anyone still in costume is encouraged to show up 2:30 to 3pm as our costume examples and chat with people after the panel)

5pm - con closes (anyone without vendor badge has to leave) - our long haulers might want to dip early.

5:30 - Booth is packed up

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back