Where
Greater Tacoma Convention Center

When
October 9th

Saturday: 10am – 5pm

Tickets
Available here

gccs21.png

This is a new child from the Jet City Show people and I imagine will look and feel much the same. One day only. We will have our Recruitment Booth present. We'll plan for group photo at noon, followed by a walk-by for the kids costume contest at 1pm. The adult costume contest closes the show at 5pm.

If anyone plans on coming and wants to help out at the booth please let me know!

Ohhhh hot daaaummmmmm. So down. I'll be going for certain, but I'll have to let ya know for if I'm able to help at the booth a bit closer due to if it'll just be me or if I'll try to bring someone along with

Ohhhh hot daaaummmmmm. So down. I'll be going for certain, but I'll have to let ya know for if I'm able to help at the booth a bit closer due to if it'll just be me or if I'll try to bring someone along with
Thanks Thom! I'll hold two tickets for you regardless if you help or not. They are only $5 each so consider it a thank you for helping at previous events. Will be nice to suit up with you again. We'll plan to do another photo challenge set. :)

Thanks Thom! I'll hold two tickets for you regardless if you help or not. They are only $5 each so consider it a thank you for helping at previous events. Will be nice to suit up with you again. We'll plan to do another photo challenge set. :)
Gooooood I didn't just buy tickets at work out of excitement . I was so close too but was like nah I'll wait till I'm home. Good I waited haha.
Sounds good to me and can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back