silvercookie

with your church?

the priest is gonna have like god like powers
hehe

you will here gods voice

HEADSHOT.

that would be funny.

blinkava44

i want a paintball gun real bad.. but i am poor.. hoping to get one by the end of the summer... if my armor costs dont interfere

Spartan118

I got a tippman custom pro,tippman a5 and a rebel. What do you shoot air or co2? I go with air.Way more shots and is more accurate.I might get the invert mini gun but its 600$.

smilie120

Sr Member
SpArtan-270 said:
I use just CO2
when i went some where they had liquid CO2 in the canisters and they said if it leaks it can burn your arm :shock: :eek

Last edited by a moderator:

Spartan118

A nitrogen tank will set you back 75+ dollars but in the long run its cheaper but co2 is cheaper in short term.Also co2 freezes during cold weather and blows up/vents during hot weather.Nitrogen doesn't do that it does however leak air over tyme.But i think its worth it lol.

Spartan118

smilie120 said:
SpArtan-270 said:
I use just CO2
when i went some where they had liquid CO2 in the canisters and they said if it leaks it can burn your arm :shock: :eek
Ya that hapens when the air is too cold and it freezes the co2<which is a gas> into a liquid I think?

smilie120

Sr Member
<div class='quotetop'>(Spartan-118)</div><div class='quotemain'>
smilie120 said:
SpArtan-270 said:
I use just CO2
Ya that hapens when the air is too cold and it freezes the co2<which is a gas> into a liquid I think?</div>

nah the told us to check the guns if they were hissing. and thy might not be screwed on properly. and the tank could fly off and melt your arm :mrgreen:

Spartan118

That would hurt lol.Maby im thinking of a differnt form of co2 then but i dont think so? O well.paintballing is fun either way! :gun3: