Pax Expo

Status
Not open for further replies.

preskewl

On my way out to PAX.. I have my DSLR and Digi Video cam to capture some stuff.. I'll be in full Armor tomorrow too.. I'll see if I have time to post some pictures of the event when I get home tonight.. (y)

p0rtalman said:
WOOT! Get some pics of the bungie and RvB booth.

Got back from PAX and unfortunately, the exhibition center portion closed earlier.. Fear not though, I have Saturday and Sunday to get some pictures added.. I'll update more, time for sleep since I'll be armored up tomorrow.. Extra weight and mass of people is not going to be fun when I'm bulked up LOL..

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad face! I up in Vancouver, I learned about PAX for the first time this year AFTER I already registered for a different convention here in Vancouver. I keep missing out on chances to get Recon. Oh well, next year! :p

Okay day 2 kicked major ass!! We and my wife got interviewed with a few video crews, 1000+ photos, and got on Kotaku.. The quality is not that great since it was just a P&S.. I'll update my pictures tonight after the show... Oh we got to meet shishka of bungie and the voice actress of cortana. I'll show you the cool swag from there.. Off to day 3 as armorless preskewl to get swag, photos!!

Kotaku: http://kotaku.com/5043884/more-cosplay-of-...=2#viewcomments

The Stig said:
did you check out the RvB Animated? that looked intresting

Plenty to see and so little time.. Didn't get a chance to check it out *sad face*.. But, I did get the Red VS blue guys to sign my pink rare master chief.. I have so much cool photos of bungie staff, schwag, autographs, video.. I'll be working on them tomorrow since it's a day off.. Hopefully get some videos of Shishka owning people in recon challenge... Yeah, we got there too late, we can has no recon..

p0rtalman said:
Nice! was there much more cosplay than those in the kotaku pictures?

Alot more, actually the photos didn't do any justice since it was a point and shoot... Oh and today we met Brian Crecente of Kotaku by the escalators today.. We chatted about armor making and 405th.. Took a few snap shots and parted way.. Very down to earth guy!!

here is a pic of me and the GF with Gabe and Tycho PAX creators....

100_1430.jpg

100_1429.jpg

Very nice looking bounty hunter armor there Jax (its bounter hunter armor right? Im a n00b to SW armor)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back