PAX - Halofest PHOTO Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Forum Founder
Member DIN
S800
I will upload as many photos as I can. Lets see your photos from PAX/HALOFEST 2011.

I will start it off.

HXzUo.jpg

war machine turret? thats what I see lol (I know it's the hog)

That's what i was thinking! and considering the middle of his chest has a hole that could house an arc reactor that i thought made him look like he's ironman/warmachine it isnt too far off O_O!

Can't wait to see more pictures! Especially the ones with Kat, Cortana, and all the other Spartans! ; )

I'm going to avoid the "that armor suck\rocks" debate and just point out the picture is awesome and I am EXTREMELY jealous I missed this event.

Edit: Just to clarify, before getting flamed, I meant the original armor concept, not the amazing costume work we see in this photo. Speaking of which, are you going to tell us who the amazing work was done by. I just got of IGN and found out the armor was built by one of our members. Given that you posted the pic, does that mean you are the creator too? If anyone hasn't seen it yet head over to IGN to see the panel where they show off this fantastic costume.

Here a some photo's I got from pax/ HALO Fest.
2011-08-28_11-21-38_612.jpg

2011-08-26_06-40-13_946.jpg

2011-08-28_12-14-18_587.jpg

2011-08-28_12-00-44_726.jpg

2011-08-28_11-56-24_562.jpg

2011-08-28_11-52-34_288.jpg

2011-08-28_11-40-21_789.jpg

2011-08-28_11-34-34_861.jpg

2011-08-28_11-28-43_843.jpg

2011-08-26_22-00-26_277.jpg

2011-08-26_21-32-15_657.jpg

2011-08-26_20-42-14_446.jpg

2011-08-26_20-41-55_815.jpg

The cake tastes awesome too.
SDC10019.jpg

I have 100+ pics from pax/halo fest on my fb http://www.facebook.com/LAWACR if you want to see more go there dont want to over whelm the forum with all them so feel free to check them out.

All of them are great pictures thanks for posting

#4 - I saw the video up on kotaku that had the brute walking around the show floor. It looked really tough to move around in.

#11 - Is that a flood form off to the left of the picture?

HYO!!!

DUDE! I wish I could have gone!!!

The Mk VII does have an appeal to it, but I'm sticking to good ol' Mk V.

Best. Cake. Ever... Of all Time.

I am hoping 343 listened to everyone about the armor because as you can see in this thread and countless others it is not well received I cant wait to see how the hell they explain how chief got new armor in a a cryo pod in a broken down ship in space. All the other halo games it is explained on how the upgrades came about. If they have a story line set for the armor change I will have no issues with it, if they don't ill be slightly disappointed but not mad its Halo doesn't matter what they do as long as they keep producing new games and hopefully some day a movie. The MK VI does look a lot better in my own opinion, halo fest/Pax was awesome I had a great time got to meet everyone that went from the 405th and got the chance to play some killer games I haven't even hear of like firefall.
All of them are great pictures thanks for posting

#4 - I saw the video up on kotaku that had the brute walking around the show floor. It looked really tough to move around in.

#11 - Is that a flood form off to the left of the picture?

The guy in the brute costume must have had some strong legs because he was only able to take small steps and slowly at that he had a guy helping him move around I could't get a good pic because people kept getting in the way and hugging him like he was a teddy bear.

There was two guys dressed up like the flood there costumes were awesome never saw a flood before.

Those pictures are awesome! So when are we going to get the low down on your Mk. VII build, Adam?

As soon as I edit the video for it. Devin and Charlie worked the most on it.

The guy in the brute costume must have had some strong legs because he was only able to take small steps and slowly at that he had a guy helping him move around I could't get a good pic because people kept getting in the way and hugging him like he was a teddy bear.
The Brute suit was made for someone to be at least 6'9", but the guy wearing it was only like 6'2", that's why it didn't fit him right and it was walking funny and such.

Edit:

Just a little preview.... Still gotta go through all the pics and such.

HUGE thanks to my friend Ly (aka Pikminlink) for wearing my costume in order for me to take pics. Oddly enough, we are the EXACT size. XD
291972_10150774139585403_814300402_20542381_2354332_n.jpg

I am hoping 343 listened to everyone about the armor because as you can see in this thread and countless others it is not well received I cant wait to see how the hell they explain how chief got new armor in a a cryo pod in a broken down ship in space. All the other halo games it is explained on how the upgrades came about. If they have a story line set for the armor change I will have no issues with it, if they don't ill be slightly disappointed but not mad its Halo doesn't matter what they do as long as they keep producing new games and hopefully some day a movie. The MK VI does look a lot better in my own opinion, halo fest/Pax was awesome I had a great time got to meet everyone that went from the 405th and got the chance to play some killer games I haven't even hear of like firefall.

During the Halo4 panel they specifically stated that the armor from the trailer is NOT a final design. They also said they are listening to direct community feedback. All of that is great news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back