PAX Prime 2011 - Who's going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s hilarious !!! It looks like out of 2 hours of footage only 4short minutes made it to the final cut haha can’t remember but was it Scott or myself that caught the waitresses tray to save our drinks that time? she only almost fell over laughing three or four times that night ! So next year if you want to know what else goes on and you’ll just have to show up !!! My abs hurt for several days afterwards from all the laughing you Canadians are hilarious !!!

This was actually an unedited clip, the clip itself was only 4 mins long. Apparently the camera wasn't rolling after that, during the whole time I was over at the other table. And then another min or two after I came back from the other table and they were leaving and we were saying goodbyes. Of all the clips, I felt this one was safe to share, well... aside from the canadian language. ;) . lol

It’s as safe as safe can be considering the circumstances lol About 15 minutes after you came back from the table Scott and I talked into the camera for about five minutes or so ,now I’m feeling pretty retarded that wasn‘t even on.. Don’t worry think you caught some American language also lol

293258_10150785600445403_814300402_20672522_1236431579_n.jpg

Personally I wouldn't of called our teams star player over.

Well it definitely looked like you guys had a blast Sunday night, next year my parents shouldn't be coming in the day after PAX so I should be able to stick around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back