PC up and running. Time to get down to business! PS: i need some files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright lads!
After my hard drive went corrupt, I have finnaly replaced it and i am pretty happy about it!
I am nearly done with the second coat of fiberglass on my recon helmet and i am still experimenting on how i will do the fiberglass mat on the inside, since it appears to tear itself apart pretty easilly after its covered in resin and those loose strands get caught on my gloves which although disposable, prevent me from continuing to work on it because they will get stuck as well, causing the piece ive just set down to tear off (thankfully without damaging the helmet).
Also, it doesnt seem that i have made any major mistakes with pepping so i hope bondoing wont be too hard.

Now, since the recon helm is pretty much done, i have decided to move on to making the chest and shoulders while fiberglass on my helm is drying (im doing it very slowly so that it doesnt warp. And so far, i have absolutely zero warping!)
Now, i found the Reach spartan chest, spine and i also have the sniper shoulder attachment that chernobyl was kind enough to make after a request of mine! (thanks again mate! i cant thank you enough), and i after i download pep designer (from one source or another) i will start resizing it (and if anyone can locate any form of tutorial or "hints and tricks" video/post/thread i would be extremely thankful)

I do, however need one more piece. In case you havent noticed, under the chest is another small part of armor covering the top-middle abb section and i am unable to find it anywhere in the 405th archive

On another note, how would i connect this:
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=935
to this
http://www.405th.com/file-archive.php?do=download&downloadid=216
im legitimatly curious since that is the build im going to make.

I will provide you with some progress pics as soon as i can!

Cheers everyone!
Have a great day/afternoon/evening/night

PS: apparently, since ive been a member with over 90 days of service and over 50 posts, that practically means im out of the "new recruit" rank (well. technically)
so . . celebrate! Internet-drinks on me.
i hope you like vodka.
*party poppers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back