Pdo Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atomika

Welli have some .pdo fires and open'd PD and it closed to PV and i can't scale in PV so is there anyway to unlock it or get it into PD so I can make my armor?

What files are they? Some files are locked to only viewer and cant be opened in designer, possibly because the person who made it didnt want the files tampered with

There are ways around it. But I support the creator's choice to lock their files and I don't recommend doing anything unethical.

I suggest contacting the author about it. If you can't get a hold of him I have a friend that makes gundam/armored core models.

There are ways around it. But I support the creator's choice to lock their files and I don't recommend doing anything unethical.

I suggest contacting the author about it. If you can't get a hold of him I have a friend that makes gundam/armored core models.

Yea I sent him a msg but not sure if ill get anything back.

And what kinda stuff can yoor friend make?

Im trying to find this one as a pod file so I can make a costume its Gundam Strike Freedom

2m7hu37.jpg

I don't think he's done that one, but you can ask him :)

www.tbart3d.com

I know he's not doing anything right now. He's waiting to ship off for the Army in October so he's just working on freelance and personal projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back