1. 581-Erudite Watch
    Greetings Guest! I am the NEW guide of the 405th Infantry Division. I am 581. Surely, you are asking yourself, who is this fascinating entity and what is he about? Fear not! The staff of this great community has cleverly created a comic to share my backstory with you. Click HERE to learn more!

Dismiss Notice

Pensacon 2018 After Action Report

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by brkiker, Feb 28, 2018.

1. brkiker

brkiker RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Well, another year another Pensacon completed. The con closed with 30,000 in attendance. This year saw the first year we stepped up to represent the 405th.

28379409_2083331971684488_6395833261595033600_n.jpg

The con had a huge turn out with celebrities: John Barrowman, Arthur Darvill, Brent Spiner, and more. We drew a lot attention to the group and managed to pick up two ODSTs and a Spartan. We learned there were a lot of people that had suits in some stage of construction, and seeing that there was a local prescense really helped inspire them to finish there suits.

Trooping at the event was an adventure. With a majority of the 30k attendees showing up on Saturday, we had all hands on board with a total of nine people trooping. I have to give a shout out to SunnyLadybug087 for taking the lead as our handler.

[​IMG]

During the event we managed to raise $500 for Operation Supply Drop by giving away a Reach shotgun, two plasma pistols, and an ODST helmet. We certainly hope to continue our work with them, and hopefully, make a bigger impact.

[​IMG]

It was a great event and we certainly hope to continue to group the community, and maybe one day get even more Spartans and Helljumpers to come join the party.

2. Marcus Hurston

Marcus Hurston New Member

I certainly had a blast tagging along for a bit Sunday! Even though I was merely a marine I loved my first step to becoming a hell jumper!! ❤️

NocturnalKnight likes this.
  3. NocturnalKnight

NocturnalKnight New Member

Same here, it's an honor and a dream to be part of the 405th. Happy to be here!

4. brkiker

brkiker RXO 405th Regiment Officer

Again, thanks for the help gents, and welcome to the group.

5. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Great Job Members for the Southern regiment. Way to represent and promote the 405th. I am glad you all had a great time!

brkiker likes this.