People of the xbox live community

Status
Not open for further replies.
how come when im playin halo or any game, all the white people keep sayin nigga, so can sum1 tell me y white people feel they can say nigga on xbox live and in everyday life

Wait, your black (African American for political correctness)?
I didn't know so. I guess us "White people" don't care about the significance of the word. We don't use it as an insult. At least, most of us don't.

I'm from the rural Texas and I can say that if anybody I knew said it it would be an insult, said in a way that was meant to be an insult. (Kind of like the black version of White Trash)

But I guess it's not like that everywhere.

Truthfully, I don't know why you would get bent out of shape about it. People say other stuff on live that would make me get in a fistfight if they said it to my face, but that's just how a bunch of folks are online. They think anonymity gives them free reign to be total pricks.

Because the majority of the people on live are dumb little 13 year olds who think it's "SO KILLER TIGHT" to use racial slurs out of context.

And it's funny.

And they arent using them as insults

dude you just said you where black and not black. and if you are people should be scared to say that they can get in some big ****. but if its your friends then meh they probably don't mean much by it. however online people can say it mostly because there are no repercussions. you cant get into trouble and its a way of insulting people. also its forbidden fruit people know they cant say it so when they get a chance to say anything on a free stage anonymously they take the chance. most of those people are morons So a good griefing will do with em.

Tobanaman said:
Because the majority of the people on live are dumb little 13 year olds who think it's "SO KILLER TIGHT" to use racial slurs out of context.

And it's funny.

And they arent using them as insults

c thats my point

Last edited by a moderator:
Ares said:
Because no one gives. Go complain to your Senator or something. It's a word.
alot of ppl care. even i do. and im not african-american... im asian!
anyways i suggest filing a complaint to a xbox live mod :D

Fragclone said:
alot of ppl care. even i do. and im not african-american... im asian!
anyways i suggest filing a complaint to a xbox live mod :D

thank u, thats like me goin up 2 him speakin in gibberish chinese

WiskeyFoxtrot said:
thank u, thats like me goin up 2 him speakin in gibberish chinese
ya... except im filapeno XD
oh well my friends chinese too so i'd kill som1

Hey if some person can say a random string of the most offensive curses at people on live and get away with it, I don't see why live mods would care about a racial slur. You can't even tell the race of people on live unless they have a live cam.

One question, why are you guys spelling it with an "a" and not an "er".

Am I thinking of a different insult? Or is phonetic because of how some rap people are saying it now?

I live in Michigan, I have friends of all colors. I hear that word and others often. Sometimes jokingly sometimes not. I asked a friend of mine about it once, as he explained. "Its all about the gangsta culture." In other words the whole gangsta rap thing. Some people think it is cool I guess. Personally I don't use any word that labels someone, hell I get called white bread all the time when I am down in Detroit. If you find it offensive report it. Silence cant change the world

actually i was under the influence that tupac straightened it out and that

nigger was an insulting term and
nigga was a term of endearment among the black community.

also im pretty sure its cause most people dont want to be seen as insensitive by saying the actual word

Sigma-LS said:
Hey if some person can say a random string of the most offensive curses at people on live and get away with it, I don't see why live mods would care about a racial slur. You can't even tell the race of people on live unless they have a live cam.

Am I thinking of a different insult? Or is phonetic because of how some rap people are saying it now?

o cuz er and a hav diffrent meanings

Sigma-LS said:

where i am, ppl say it with an "a" and it's not used as an insult, "whaddup ma nigga" = "whaddup ma dawg" or something like that

i do hate ppl who say it with an "er" and purposefully use it as an insult :mad:
racism = no win :(

I'm white and I call people CRAKA all the time on the live, you cant get angry with some ambiguous voice but you can get even, is all I'm saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back