Pep Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxn00berxx

hi guys

has any one made a pep for the energy sword? i think it would be kinda hard but i would. love to make it

yeah, i made one, if you wanna check it out then visit my youtube channel (619deathstar is my youtube name)

but unfortunatly the blade is made of paper, and the hil is low detail... :(

and as the file goes, i made it myself and there isnt one up on this forun yet... sorry, if you rly want it, pm me and ile get it ready :D

deathstar

gallery_19_20_194291.jpg

Paper Energy Sword?
There is a file, unfortunately it got buried in the forums sometime last year. I recommend Google-ing "Halo 3d Weapons pack" and see if you can find a download that includes the file. Send me a PM, if you can't find it.

Surely one could be made without pepakura?

I mean, some sheets of clear plastic cut into two blades, and something for the handle,, maybe an LED shining down the two blades to make it look energy-ish?

I think pep might make it more complicated than it needs to be, but maybe that's just me :lol:

To be honest, I don't think you need a pep file at all to make this. If I were you, I'd cut up a couple pieces of cardboard to make them have the same shape as the energy sword and go over it with paper, adding the details. Resin, bondo, paint, done. To me, the only hard part would be the paint, but I'm sure you wouldn't have any problems with it.

thanks guys!!.. im going to google it right know!!

and this is my first poste that some one has put a pic on!!!

so thanks!!! :eek: :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back