Pep file linkups

Status
Not open for further replies.

aknightofnie

So I don't know whether it's because I'm a newb or what, but I have downloaded a few dozen files for pepakura, and none of them work for me. I already do some prop work and costuming, and would love to add armor-making to my skillset. I would really like it if anyone who has pep files that they know work would post some links to stuff that the newest version of pepakura will open. I have the latest version of the viewer, and would really like to do any kind of armor work as long as I have a blueprint to go on. My current ambitions are to get a halo armor built, and I would love to get an iron man suit up and going. I know that the armors take a while, but I have plenty of time on my hands most weekends, and am willing to spend all the time necessary to make a decent product. I just signed up to the forum in hopes that I can start getting some blueprints and start doing some quality work. I really look forward to talking with everyone and getting help and eventually helping others that would be where I am now lol

thanks

I'd like to apologize in advance for posting a new thread, but I must have missed what all I was asking about in the noob forum set. Likewise, when and if I find anything myself, I will post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back