Pep Muscle Torso 10,000 Folds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

corpseguy

So its been a while since i've posted and i figured it was about time to start showing..

P1010078.jpg

P1010068.jpg

this took.. 280 pages of stock card, approx 10,000 folds. 3 blades. and about 10 glue sticks and abut 3 gallons of coffee. oh and one sharp pair of scissors ( now blunt )

P1010077.jpg

P1010080.jpg

P1010076.jpg

P1010085.jpg

what do you guys think?

File plox :p

But seriously, that's extremely impressive. I could only begin to list the possible applications.

Wow! Great!
But you know, it's lot of work! :)
I think easier way is to get some friend and wind tape around him :)
J/k, outstanding work!

You got many Time aren´t you?^^

Looks easy, but i wait for the File to change my Words :lol:

Great Work!

Now THAT must have taken some patience... :not worthy: And I thought making my armor was bad... Are you planning on fiberglassing it or anything? because that would make the perfect mannequin.

Its so weird how it just seems impossible for that to take 280 sheets of paper..

Ahhh... I have found a formidable folding opponent crap, no paper

Very epic friend. Personally I'll go get some duct tape, foam, and latex.

Thanks for the kinda words everyone.

I'll try to address the most pressing questions..

Yes. yes i am crazy. 6 double shots of esspresso every morning helps alot.

CPU64 : it took so much paper because of the way certain holds like the neck, arm pits and the crotch took a hair chunk more than they should have. not to mention the pecs some parts i needed in one piece as apposed to chopping it up, so some pages would have maybe 1-2 pieces printed on them.

Dungbeetle : i' could have stolen a mannequinn , but i've never seen one this ripped before ;)

Adam : yes it has been too long bro, i keep seeing you on youtube with my old suit lol

As it stands the files arn't allowed to be realeased, the client gave me pretty strong instructions on this project, he they did allow me to post these pics. so theres more info and pics to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back