Pep scaleing question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

EDIT : I am considering Rundowns High-def one. It looks easier and less frustrating . Still , when I scale it (the rundown high def) the pieces look to small . Any help?

Hey guys ,

With the new Halo CE : anniversary coming out , I am going to make a MK V suit for the release . I dont want anything fancy, so I am going to use MOZ pep file . Now, if I am correct , my head is around 9 1/2 inches tall which comes out to 241mm . So when I put in hte scale , the peices still look too small .

Check it out

Mozhelmetpicture.jpg

Do you think that once I actualy assemble the pieces all will be the correct size?

Thanks,

Jacob

I think that looks fine. If you have your paper setting to Letter (8.5" x 11" in), just looking at the 2 visor parts, the pieces look like they take up enough space on the paper to be about the right size.

Also, don't forget that you can rotate and move pieces around to make them fit on less pages of paper. More efficient that way! :)

I think that looks fine. If you have your paper setting to Letter (8.5" x 11" in), just looking at the 2 visor parts, the pieces look like they take up enough space on the paper to be about the right size.

Also, don't forget that you can rotate and move pieces around to make them fit on less pages of paper. More efficient that way! :)

Thanks man! haha I feel like such a n00b lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back