Pepakura Collection Wikia Hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

Just to let people know stay off this site. I am right now trying to correct where a person went in and changed the names of the files and some descriptions and links to inappropriate things. To warn the staff this person could be attacking the 405th Pep File Hub as well if they attacked my page. The link to my site is. http://pepakuracollection.wikia.com and the person who attacked my site is 70.27.235.20 22:00, February 18, 2011 (UTC) BURT my Pepakura Collection website will be shut down soon this is the 3rd attack but I will be reopening my files on a page that cannot be attacked. The person and IP address that attacked my page has been reported to thier state police department for attacking a internet site as well. I don't stand for this sort of thing and it really irks me just wanted to warn people to stay off my site for a while and to let the staff know this person's IP address in case he attacks the 405th Pep hub or in case he is in hiding as a member of the 405th.

Nothing that the "Undo" link can't fix.

EDIT: I fixed the Star Wars Pep site. There's really nothing that you can do about the public doing things to it because of the very nature of wikia. Everyone can come in and edit the content. Just hope that there are some who will restore it to the way it was. Luckily, no one of them can really "delete" the content. Again, use the "Undo" button.

Unfortunatly I'm on Dial-Up internet at the moment but I've let Lunar Lord know about the damage and to see what he can do to fix it. Hopefully the pages will all be locked down and probably tomarrow I'm going to look at relocating the information.

No damage done. Not to belittle your concern but I see this all the time on the Halo wiki and with even worse vandalism than what was done to your site.

Thanks for fixing the damage done Ral Partha I went ahead and locked the pages so only Myself or Lunar Lord can edit the pages.

Thanks for fixing the damage done Ral Partha I went ahead and locked the pages so only Myself or Lunar Lord can edit the pages.
Sure thing. I wish I could do the same thing to the Halo wiki but I didn't create it so I don't have that privilege.

I noticed that today. But one thing I also noticed is that some of the files dont work.
It's best that you inform Nintendude about the broken links or post it on the Talk site.

That's probably because the person that attacked changed a letter in the link and messe dit up until Ral fixed the page.

No not the same person, this person lives in Montreal, Quebec Canada. I've got his latitude and longitude in case he does it again or attacks the 405th Wiki. Quicker reporting to authorities.

This person pisses me off. Do you think it was the same person that hacked the 405th?
No. Aside from the IPs being different, the tone and content in each case is very different. The one who did our wiki has a grudge against certain members here, sometimes laced with unsavory imagery. The one that attacked Nintendude's wiki is probably just a prepubescent with raging hormones and without an outlet, based on his choice of material to include in the wiki.

hey guys sorry ive been out of the loop ive been doing my weekly live show for the past 5 hrs or so and i check the SW pep they all seem to work again and so to the ETC. the only thing we lost was the WH40K and the IM area that only had warmachine personaly i dont think those 2 where DL'd much bbut if i ever get some spare time i can probably get them up again but right now im busy with school and work sorry for not being able to know this sooner and help out

the only thing we lost was the WH40K and the IM area that only had warmachine
I didn't see anything wrong in the WH40K section. That's where I went next after fixing the SW section and the links seem to be working. Plus, the history page indicates that it wasn't edited in the past few days.

Maybe you could add a backup .pdo file list on 4shared? That way, the links may be dead, but the source is uncorrupted.

Where did all the clone trooper armor go.

I have been looking for clone trooper armor that I can resize and I cant find a good chest file and I cant find any files for the shoulders to the hands at all. Can anyone point me in the right direction for these files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back