Pepakura Designer Message

Status
Not open for further replies.

CovenantScum

When I try to print certain pepakura pieces a message pops up saying a part of development can't fit into printable area. Do I click yes or no? Because I heard that this can affect the scale of the helmet.

Say NO if you say yes it will resize it!

usually it says this if a part is overlapping 2 pages.

Always click no.

However, be sure to check the printer and paper setting in the Pepakura Designer program to be sure they correspond with the settings of your printer.

Also be sure that all of the parts are not on two or more pages, or overlapping each other. If any of the parts are crossing one or more of the dotted lines that create a grid that represents the edge of the paper that part of the part will be cut off during printing. Move the part(s) and be sure it/they are not touching each other or one of the lines.

Good luck, if you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. I'll do my very best to help!

Thanks for the answer. But this happens even if I only put one piece on a piece of paper. And the settings are the same on these types of files as on other ones that don't have the message at all. Also this only happens on files when the side, top, and bottom side margins are both 5.

Just click no and print. 99/100 times there is nothing wrong. Pepakura Designer just likes to be extra cautious.

I'm sure there is nothing wrong.

Here's an example of the only one piece on the paper with the message. And sorry you have to download it. I don't know how to put an image in the message without doing that.

Yep, theres nothing wrong at all. Just double check the following things to be sure.

-Paper size - Is your printer using A4, letter or another type of paper? Be sure the Pepakura program is set with that paper size

-Parts layout - Be sure all of the parts are properly placed in the grid

-Scale - Be sure the armour part is scaled to your body, and your body alone. Default scales are a HUGE no!

If everything is in check, simply click no and print. Everything should be fine. Don't worry about it, its a common thing in Pepakura Designer, and sometimes it glitches up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back