Pepakura Download Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok well so retract my previous blog about some of the links, as for some reason I tried so many links 405th was just taking me back to the home page and out sourcing links were destination not found. Today however they all seem to work, and when i type in the search bar I get what i'm looking for. My apologies about my previous post I just wanted to help if anyone was having the same issues. When is the PEPAKURA tab at the top of the screen gonna start.

Ok well so retract my previous blog about some of the links, as for some reason I tried so many links 405th was just taking me back to the home page and out sourcing links were destination not found.
That happened after the boards' migration to another server. Don't expect them to be fixed anytime soon.

Today however they all seem to work, and when i type in the search bar I get what i'm looking for. My apologies about my previous post I just wanted to help if anyone was having the same issues. When is the PEPAKURA tab at the top of the screen gonna start.
You're better off using the search function. If you're interested in Halo Reach stuff, go to the Official Halo Reach Pepakura Files thread.

you know i've been looking at some reference pictures and i've seena peice of armor on the abdoman right where the belt is. and the pep files i have dont have that peice but when ive googled some marine costume pics i see all the good ones wearing this peice of armor. i was wondering if anyone knows where i could find a pep file for this peice.
halo-cosplay-master-chief-marine-armor2.jpg
[/IMG]

I'm not sure if this is in the forum or not and if its sorry. But I was wondering if anybody out there would have pep files for the Golden Fleece that I Kratos wears on his right arm in God Of War III. I already have the blades but I really need the fleece in order to make the costume work. Its a 3 piece gauntlet that starts at the shoulder and goes down to the forearm. If anybody could help me find these files I would really appreciate it.

This is a great thread and has amazing files. thanks to everyone who has provided us with the files. you do great work!

Does anyone have any good HD Reah DMR pep files unfolded? I'd really like to do DMRs for my cousins.

Hey guys.

To all MAC users. Those wo do not want/can install Windows on their machine. You can drop me a PM request and I'll get you your PDO's changed into PDF's in the seize you want. Free of Charge. BUT DON'T ABUSE! I can only handle so little and during the weekends. I'll gladly help out as I too am MAC user. Thank god I DO have windows installed on the damn thing.

Also, and if ok with the MOD. Drop a message here so other people can see the waiting list for PDO conversions.

Hope this helps you lot!

Hi guys i'm new in this forum and i'm looking for a project for darth vader helmet.
I didn't fint it anywhere, can you send me your files if you still have them??
thank you very much guys, i don't know where looking for...

my email is teocesare@yahoo.it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back