Pepakura Errors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pilopew

Hi,

I'm trying to make the helmet of Daft Punk member Guy Manuel. I have found the .pdo file on this forum. So, here's the deal: when I try to print, the usual pop-up window appears, with what printer to use, how many copies to print etc. All is well. Then, when I hit "Print", it says "The size if paper specified by Pepakura Designer is not same as Printer Setting. Adjust scale?", and wether I hit Yes or No, the application quits and I get a pop-up saying "Pepakura Viewer quit etc. etc.". Oh yes, and they are "sorry for the inconvenience".

Does anyone have the same issues? Or know a fix for it? And who at Pepakura did the grammar control? Even I found typo's in there...

Cheers,

Pilopew

Well what size paper does your printer use? If it's letter size, you will need to make sure that you have the file set to print on letter size.

get the designer instead, i have tossed the viewer cause of the problems.

and when it does ask about the adjustment, say no or it will shrink everything. saying no will print it to the edge if its too big.

HaloGoddess said:
Well what size paper does your printer use? If it's letter size, you will need to make sure that you have the file set to print on letter size.

Ehm, I live in Belgium, so I'd be using A4. So no need to change that! :D

LT-GRAVE said:
get the designer instead, i have tossed the viewer cause of the problems.

and when it does ask about the adjustment, say no or it will shrink everything. saying no will print it to the edge if its too big.

Viewer or Designer, doesn't change a thing. Either way, again, I get that goddamn error and Pepakura Designer/Viewer quits >=(

What's going on?

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back