Pepakura Files from Archive Not Opening in Pepakura D4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phangos

Is anybody else having an issue where the downloaded files are not opening? I have one file that works, it's an original helm. All other pieces, guns, armor, etc, are not opening up in Pepakura for me.

Assault_rifle_by_nugget, HD mark vi chest (fs vers) unfolded, m6d pistol by wyatt croxtan, mkv right bicep by moz, mkv right thigh by moz, shotgun by rvb4life._

Got the Ghost from Destiny and the helmet to open.

Ok, I couldn't find the chest piece and besides getting an odd error on the shotgun (The file still loaded though) everything opened just fine. I would just recommend either to re-download pepakura viewer/designer and/or re-download the files and try again.

I imagine that this is an issue with Pepakura Designer 4 and backwards compatibility with files created with previous versions of the program, as opposed to the files themselves. All files are checked for integrity before they go online, and there's very little chance they'd be tampered with once online.

I imagine that this is an issue with Pepakura Designer 4 and backwards compatibility with files created with previous versions of the program, as opposed to the files themselves. All files are checked for integrity before they go online, and there's very little chance they'd be tampered with once online.
Yeah, you nailed it. I went and got PePaKuRa 3 and it opened the files. Great idea, thanks!

I'm excited to begin a trial of a Ghost, followed by a Shotgun, then, if do-able, some Mark VI from Halo 3!

Thanks guys, for the suggestions! Much appreciated!

I'm having a similar issue. My files keep bringing up an error about character's being used in the file name but none of them are there. I swear Pepakura is just trying to make things annoying. What is the best solution to this issue, I've dealt with it before by just re-downloading but there has to be something else I could do thats quicker.

I'm having a similar issue. My files keep bringing up an error about character's being used in the file name but none of them are there. I swear Pepakura is just trying to make things annoying. What is the best solution to this issue, I've dealt with it before by just re-downloading but there has to be something else I could do thats quicker.
Did you try Pepakura 3? That's what ended up working for me!

I am actually having an issue with the marine pilot helmet. It doesn't want to open in 3 or 4 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back