Pepakura Help: I need help editing Three Pepakura Armors and need it asap. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulmung4

Hello,

I am still kinda new to this website, lately I have been working on props, my friend asked me to help build some Pepakura armor. I am new to Pepakura and the program, so I was wondering if anyone could help get these 3 armors ready to be printed, so I can begin printing and working, I am slowly learning about the program and editing, I was just hoping someone could help me with the files, because if I do not start them by the end of this month, I will not be able to get them done in time.

Thank you,
if you want to message me about them you can.

Re: Pepakura Help: I need help editing Three Pepakura Armors and need it asap. Thank

I already have Pepakura Designer, my problem is while I am learning, I wanted someone who is more experienced to look over them, scale and unfold them, because I need them asap, and I while I am learning all aspects of Pepakura, I just was hoping someone more experienced could help, I was hoping someone could point me to someone who can do them or help me, because I am in a desperate situation.

Re: Pepakura Help: I need help editing Three Pepakura Armors and need it asap. Thank

I already have Pepakura Designer, my problem is while I am learning, I wanted someone who is more experienced to look over them, scale and unfold them, because I need them asap, and I while I am learning all aspects of Pepakura, I just was hoping someone more experienced could help, I was hoping someone could point me to someone who can do them or help me, because I am in a desperate situation.

I'm not quite sure what your asking here. If you want someone to scale them for you it would be very very difficult to do. You are pretty much the only person who can scale the files. Most files are already unfolded. PM me if you have any more questions and I will do my best to help out. Good luck!

I sent you a message, simply I need someone to look over the files, check for any errors, fix them and help me learn about unfolding and resizing. I am practicing a lot of Pepakura mechanics on non-important files, but these 3 armors are very important and I need them to be printable in 2 weeks.

I guess my main worry is I am using foam to build them, wondering if the files need fixing for the foam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back