Pepakura/Model Requests: Second Edition

satish

Hi Satish, that model is extremely detailed and is almost 100k faces, way too many to be easily unfolded (I'm surprised Pepakura can even handle it!). You may want to look at simplifying it in a 3D program like Blender to make it easier to unfold, however you will lose detail.
Thanks PlanetAlexander for your quick revert/
i have simplified it to a low poly version using online site 3dless.com
Below is the low poly file.. can this be unfolded in pepakura please //

Attachments

• hand_with_gun_fixed_3dless_com_simplified.stl
    45.9 KB · Views: 31

satish

Thanks PlanetAlexander for your quick revert/
i have simplified it to a low poly version using online site 3dless.com
Below is the low poly file.. can this be unfolded in pepakura please //
Anyone ..pl help..
i have found another low poly model of revolver as attached. can some generous soul unfold any of these & share pdf please .

Attachments

• revolver_3dless_com_simplified.stl
    35 KB · Views: 28

MasterChiefK180

I've been trying to print really accurate light pieces for my Infinite Chief helmet, but I suck at 3d modeling. Would anyone be able to spare some time to add the pyramids on to the light covers since the details are only on the textures? I don't need the individual ring details on each pyramid, all I want are the pyramids. Here's the link to a google drive file with a blender file for the light Helmet Light - Google Drive. I think this is the right place to post this, if it's not, please point me to the right place. Thank you.
Screenshot (17).png
Screenshot (19).png

PrimeTitan1547

Question for everyone! Does anyone have a 3d file, or pepakura or anything of Jerome-092's Halo Wars 2 game backpack armor? Picture for reference below. This is the best I could find for pictures. Anything is appreciated!

I saw one cosplayer do Leon 011 online, and wasn't sure if anyone had any other Halo Wars 2 Ingame resources.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220416-235502_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220416-235502_Gallery.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 12
  • ebeHLcE.png
    ebeHLcE.png
    443.3 KB · Views: 13

HoundsOfMeath

Hello! I'm starting work on Marcus Lehto's MK V remaster but i need the armor files to be unfolded for use in pepakura and armorsmith!
I've attached the blender files and the link to the discord file dump.
Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.