Pepakura Numbering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dodge

Hey guys, Dodge here.

I have a quick question for you (after searching extensively) about Pepakura. Don't worry, its a simple question with a no doubt simple answer.

I've been reading all of the Noob Forum stickies and I've been working through the Pepakura tutorials, and have come upon a question I can't find the answer to. If this has been answered elsewhere, I apologize and ask to be directed to it. So, on to the question.

When reading the tutorials and studying the pictures, I noticed in the program, as well as on the physical representations, that there are corresponding numbers next to the peak/valley folds. However, on my version of Pepakura (Pepakura Designer 3) there are no numbers in the program. Are these numbers added automatically when you print or is there some tool or option that I've missed?

I plan on starting a project with something simple such as the Mk. V hand plate, if that helps.

However, on my version of Pepakura (Pepakura Designer 3) there are no numbers in the program. Are these numbers added automatically when you print or is there some tool or option that I've missed?

They're called Edge IDs, you can enable or disable them yourself in the 2D menu. The state of that option is saved to the file (if you save it), which is why some files you open have the IDs while others don't.

Awesome. I appreciate the quick answer.

On the topic of unanswered questions, I've seen tutorials for bondo and resin and sculpting and surfacing, but I can't find one on how to start building with the stress prevention mats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back