Pepakura printing trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmelineNelles

Newbie here,
Using Pepakura through wineskin on a Mac I selected print to a pdf and saved the pdf to my computer. All lines are visible on the pdf file but on my first attempt it printed the first 4 pages and the rest came out blank. Now every time I try to print all it gives me are blank pages. Ive tried changing the transparency to 0 then selecting vector print (won't let me do it the other way around) but once I click on settings again the transparency is back at 100.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Newbie here,
Using Pepakura through wineskin on a Mac I selected print to a pdf and saved the pdf to my computer. All lines are visible on the pdf file but on my first attempt it printed the first 4 pages and the rest came out blank. Now every time I try to print all it gives me are blank pages. Ive tried changing the transparency to 0 then selecting vector print (won't let me do it the other way around) but once I click on settings again the transparency is back at 100.
Any help is greatly appreciated!!
Do any other pdf's work, or is it just the templates?

very unusual.......Next time try a hard restart of you computer and printer. You also might try using a new/different cable for the printer.....I had something like that happen....it wasn't printing anything until I swapped out the printer cable.

Can the printer print out the test page directly from the printer correctly? If not, it might be that the nozzles of your print head are clogged. You could maybe try to clean them, but I don't know how well that works and what the risk would be. If it does print correctly, can you print correctly from other devices?

Can the printer print out the test page directly from the printer correctly? If not, it might be that the nozzles of your print head are clogged. You could maybe try to clean them, but I don't know how well that works and what the risk would be. If it does print correctly, can you print correctly from other devices?
The test page also comes out blank so I will definitely look into cleaning the nozzles of the print head. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back